1911 - Belleville Church Street Station
Built in 1911 by the Canadian Northern Railway as part of the main line from Ottawa to Toronto.
It was shared jointly with CP during 1914-1923
In 1923 the Canadian Northern Railway ceased to exist and became Canadian National Railway.
CPRail bought the station in 1924, It closed in 1966 and was demolished in December 1976.